At Cornerstone Realty Partners we offer complete, turn-key management service for the owners of our single family and properties up to 4 units. If you are tired of handling the many everyday activities required to make your property function properly, let us help take the load off you! Below are some of the services Cornerstone Realty Partners offers to owners.
- Staffing. CRP wil provide trained on-site leasing and maintenance personnel for your property. We take pride in the fact that our size allows us to deliver hands-on management at all levels; from our leasing agents and maintenance staffers to corporate office personnel.
- Leasing & Occupancy. Marketing is tailored to your property's specific requirements which may require simply promoting tenant referrals or more creative avenues of advertising and promotion. Tenant screening will include credit and criminal background checks plus previous landlord references and employment verification.
- Collections. Successful management of your property depends on diligent collection efforts. Those efforts begin with educating the new tenant of our payment expectations at move in and include timely distribution of late notices, 3 day notices, in person visits by the property manager and when necessary, court filings.
- Renewals & Increases. CRP's goal is to maximize tenant retention in order to reduce turnover costs. Renewal notices to residents well in advance of lease expiration allow us time to negotiate an equitable lease renewal, or when move out is inevitable, time to market the unit prior to vacancy.
- Payables. CRP will pay all bills associated with your property, including taxes and mortgages. These are coded and will appear in detail in your financial statements.
- Maintenance. We employ several full time, well trained maintenance staffers. Requests for maintenance are logged and daily follow up is made by the property manager to ensure prompt response time. In addition, we will perform preventative maintenance inspections in order to identify and repair potential problems before they become costly expenses.
- Reporting. Included with your monthly profits check will be operating statements which detail current month and year to date revenues, expenses and profit. You will also receive a rent roll, schedule of accounts payable, receivable and bank reconciliation statment.